To enable delegates to feel confident about their ability to train; to understand different learning styles and adapt their training delivery to those styles. To enable delegates to plan, develop and deliver training to individuals or small groups.
What will be covered?
- Personal qualities of a trainer
- Planning training sessions
- Training techniques
- Hand-outs: their production and use
- Objective setting
- Teaching process and communication
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who have or will have a responsibility for training
- Those who wish to develop their management toolkit
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will understand the different methods of learning
- Delegates will be more confident and effective when training
- Delegates will enhance their own personal development
- Delegates will understand the difference between training and coaching
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme