Competitive tenders are a part of modern business. Preparing a tender that stands out from the competition and answers all the questions is essential to winning new business.
What will be covered?
- Understanding the Invitation to Tender
- Identifying the key points of the specification
- Matching needs – your offer to the specification
- Structure and presentation that helps the assessor
- The importance of following the rules
- Explaining costs
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone new to the preparation of competitive tender submissions
- Anyone who wants to be more systematic in their submissions
Outcome and benefits
- Tender submissions that facilitate assessment
- Greater likelihood that tenders will meet the
- Save time in tender preparation
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme