To enable delegates to write more effective reports which support decision-making.
What will be covered?
- What makes a report different to other business writing?
- The anatomy of reports – historical, analytical and persuasive
- Preparing and planning a report
- Structure and numbering
- Drafting a report
- Presentation and revision
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who are new to the demands of writing reports
- Those with experience who wish to learn a time-saving technique for report preparation
Outcome and benefits
- More effective reports that are likely to produce action
- A clear process for the planning and preparation of reports
- Increased acceptance of submitted reports
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course. In part, this is a working process document that supports the preparation of the report.
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest: