To provide tips, tricks and tools for those who are not full time project managers or are new to the role.
What will be covered?
- What is a project? – Aims and objectives of projects
- The project cycle
- Roles, responsibilities & dependencies
- Delegation skills
- Monitoring and Control
- Review and Valuation
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who are in charge of or involved in a project
- Those who are part of a project team
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will find it easier to deliver projects or work packets on time, on budget and to standard
- Delegates will have a clear understanding of different roles, responsibilities and dependencies
- Understand the project cycle
- Review why projects are unsuccessful
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.