Just as a good procedure can help a user easily succeed, a poorly written procedure can lead to frustration and failure. Procedures should provide the right information at the right time, helping the user to get to the end goal quickly and efficiently.
What will be covered?
- Analyse your audience
- Focus on tasks
- Effective structures
- Present prerequisites
- Smooth out steps
- Highlight hazards
- Get graphic
- Testing procedures
- Version control
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who writes or develops administrative policies and procedures
Outcome and benefits
- Understanding your users, their level of knowledge & language skills
- Be able to present critical information in a clear, unambiguous & structured format
- Clarify the ‘Why’, providing an explanation for the procedure & any cross-overs to other procedures
- Prevent frustrations & task failure by carefully listing all prerequisites for the task
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.