Develop skills and behaviours to achieve win-win situations.
What will be covered?
- The three types of mediation
- Facilitative mediation
- Eight stages of mediation
- Effective communication
- Pre-empting challenging situations
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for any individual who handle the following:
- Aggressive and angry people
- Conflict with colleagues and other departments
- Defensive and angry reactions from team members
Outcome and benefits
- Develop strategies for solving conflict
- Enhance effective skills used in mediation such as active listening, assertive body language, effective questioning and maintaining neutrality
- Develop skills and behaviours to achieve win win situations
- Pre-empt challenging situations and avoid escalating them further
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest: