An absolute MUST for anyone who is involved in marketing but has never done any training: the essentials of how to market your business in the changing marketing landscape of 2017.
What will be covered?
- Introduction to Marketing – the key marketing principles, tools and techniques
- Marketing – traditional vs new
- Marketing for SMEs vs large corporations
- Marketing Audits – techniques and tools
- Planning Your Marketing Activity
- Marketing Channels and Choices – traditional, online & digital
- Marketing Strategies and Brand Values
- Messaging: Creative and Content
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those who are either directly or indirectly involved in the marketing activity for a company. The course will be beneficial to those:
- Needing an introduction to the marketing essentials
- Needing a refresher
- Anyone requiring a better understanding of the changing marketing landscape
Outcome and benefits
- Have a better understanding of marketing and the various options
- Have sound knowledge of the latest trends and marketing channels
- Be able to successfully carry out an audit of a company’s marketing activity
- Be able to create and lead a marketing campaign
- Be able to measure and monitor the success of their marketing activity
- Have confidence in dealing with suppliers and or other departments
- Communication: How to be More Effective
- Customer Care: Improving the Customer Experience
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course.