The essential skills for anyone who is involved in the interviewing process or staff appraisals.
What will be covered?
- Preparing yourself and the environment
- Interview strategies and special types of interviews
- The introductions – putting the interviewee at ease
- Prepared questions & notes – when and how to use them
- The difficult interviewee
- Do’s and Don’ts of interviewing
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone:
- Who holds staff interviews
- Involved in recruitment
- Who carries out appraisals
Outcome and benefits
- Improved recruitment outcomes
- More constructive appraisals
- Clearer information from staff
- Feel better prepared and more in control
- More productive questioning
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.