Offices are often thought of as a safe place to work, leading to complacency and increased risk. Employers and staff need to understand the risks and how to prevent accidents.
What will be covered?
- Understanding health and safety
- Key concepts
- Understanding risk
- Accidents and accident prevention
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- All employees who need an awareness of health and safety
- New starters as part of their induction training
- Leaders who need to understand health & safety risks in an office environment
Outcome and benefits
- Raises awareness of the health and safety risks in offices.
- Reduces the likelihood of accidents
- Builds understanding of responsibility for the safety of others
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Prevention of Money Laundering: Introduction/Refresher
- Data Protection with GDPR
- Customer Service: improving the Customer Experience