Protecting personal data has never been more important for organisations, and everyone needs to understand the rules, rights and responsibilities and what we must do to comply with GDPR.
What will be covered?
- The purpose of data protection & why it matters
- How data protection has changed with GDPR
- Principles of data protection
- Obligations, rights and responsibilities
- Penalties and enforcement
- Data security
- The role of the Data Protection Officer
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- All employees who need an awareness of data protection
- New starters as part of their induction training
- Anyone who needs know the changes caused by GDPR
Outcome and benefits
- Helps to meet compliance obligations around data protection awareness
- Ensures that staff understand their obligations to others and their rights as data subjects
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Prevention of Money Laundering: Introduction/Refresher
- Health & Safety in an Office Environment
- Customer Service: improving the Customer Experience