This CPD session is designed for staff working in small, medium and large businesses to provide them with the awareness, practical skills and knowledge to ‘prevent’ Cyber Crime. It has been endorsed by the Manx ICT Association (MICTA), who see it as essential to raise awareness within the Island’s business community
What will be covered?
- An outline of the types of cyber crime
- Identifying phishing attacks
- Web related safety issues
- Social engineering
- Managing data safely
- Practical things you can do to lower the risk
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Managers and staff who regularly use the Internet to conduct business
Outcome and benefits
- A greater awareness of online safety and security issues in the workplace giving your staff the confidence to prevent incidents of Cyber Crime and the potential for data breaches and financial loss.
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest:
The Digital Due Diligence Programme:
- Module 1 – Understanding the Internet & Searching for Online Information
- Module 2 – Advanced Search Techniques
- Module 3 – Assessment of Online Data & Security Issues
- Module 4 – Using Social Media for CDD/EDD