To enable delegates to communicate more effectively in writing.
What will be covered?
- Overcoming the barriers to written communication
- Compile and arrange material to ensure it achieves the objective
- Structure letters to meet expectations
- Help the reader follow the content
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who wish to improve or refresh their business writing techniques
Outcome and benefits
- Improved communication with colleagues and customers
- Be able to plan and assemble the content before writing
- Be able to establish basic structuring and rules for business writing
- Improved quality of business correspondence
Course materials (included)
Delegates will receive a hand-book which can be used both as a reference and to further develop their learning. This hand-book was developed by six of the biggest financial organisations to improve their customer correspondence
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.