A re-boarding process is vital to ensure that employees understand what is expected of them and what they can expect when they return.
What will be covered?
- Creating a secure environment & employee wellbeing
- Capturing real time learning via employee listening
- Preparing for a re-boarding discussion
- Documenting the discussion
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- HR staff
Outcome and benefits
- Reduced uncertainty and anxiety
- Reduced concern about returning to the workplace
- Clarity of expectation for employees and leaders
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course.
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Preparing to return to the workplace
- Reshaping and rebooting the workplace