No matter how skilled the team, if their motivation dips then they can’t do their best work. Motivation is a key challenge for any leader whose team works remotely.
What will be covered?
- Motivating others – why the challenge is different now
- The importance of motivation in maintaining productivity & service
- The role of leadership in driving excellence & quality
- Getting the best from your team
- Maintaining their motivation in uncertain times
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for leaders at any level who need to:
- Understand the role of motivation when working remotely
- Understand the importance of motivation in achieving business objectives
- Understand the issues & challenges
Outcome and benefits
- Motivated people will choose to do their best work
- Better motivation supports the self-management when direct supervision isn’t possible
- Better identification with team & organisational goals
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course.
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Appraising Performance Remotely (Virtual Training Room)
- Keeping Your Team Together (Virtual Training Room)
- Leading a Remote Team (Virtual Training Room)