Team dynamics change completely when team members are working remotely, but effective teamwork is still vital for motivation and effective working.
What will be covered?
- The importance of regular interaction to effective team dynamics
- Benefits of balance between task & people focus
- Understanding the benefit of social interaction to task focus
- Strategies & approaches for effective teamwork in a new environment
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for leaders at any level who need to:
- Understand how to maintain an effective team when working remotely
- Get the most from their team
- Understand the issues & challenges for the team
Outcome and benefits
- An effective team is greater than the sum of its parts
- Cohesive teams are more productive, motivated and committed to the work
- Team-working can reduce the pressure of working remotely
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course.
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Appraising Performance Remotely (Virtual Training Room)
- Maintaining A Motivated Team (Virtual Training Room)
- Leading a Remote Team (Virtual Training Room)