In a continuously changing world, now more than ever, uncertainty affects people. Leaders need to manage their concerns to take change forward and bring people along.
What will be covered?
- The nature of change & the impact of poor change management
- Attitudes to change & why it is often resisted
- Reducing resistance – the right atmosphere
- Change and the leader
- Practical approaches to the process of change
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Leaders in supervisory, first-line or middle management roles
- Anyone involved in the process of change
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will increase the likelihood of successful change while minimising resistance and building support
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware to refer to during the course and as a refresher following the course
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
- Some brief tasks will need to be completed before the course for discussion in the session.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Anti-Money Laundering & Countering the Financing of Terrorism (Virtual Training Room)
- Dealing with Difficult People (Virtual Training Room)
- Data Protection with GDPR (Virtual Training Room)