Data protection is always important, but working remotely produces new threats. Everyone needs to understand their obligations and what we must do to comply with GDPR.
What will be covered?
- The purpose of data protection & why it matters
- Principles of data protection & the effect of GDPR
- Obligations, rights and responsibilities
- Data security
- The role of the Data Protection Officer
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- All employees who need an awareness of data protection
- New starters as part of their induction training
- Anyone who needs know the changes caused by GDPR
Outcome and benefits
- Helps to meet compliance obligations around data protection awareness
- Ensures that staff understand their obligations to others and their rights as data subjects
- Reduces risks of data breach through lack of knowledge
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course
You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Anti-Money Laundering & Countering the Financing of Terrorism (Virtual Training Room)
- Dealing with Change (Virtual Training Room)
- Dealing with Difficult People (Virtual Training Room)