The present restrictions make it tough enough to meet our obligations, but with this virtual session you can still keep everybody up-to-date with their refresher training.
What will be covered?
- What are money laundering & terrorist financing?
- The law, regulation and you
- Customer Due Diligence
- Outline requirements
- The risk-based process
- Practical CDD
- Prevention Procedures
- Suspicious circumstances
- Suspicion reporting
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who has an AML/CTF obligation
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will have a practical understanding of their own and their company’s obligations under the legislation and regulations
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course.
You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Effective Meetings When Working Remotely (Virtual Training Room)
- Keeping Positive & Motivated While Working from Home (Virtual Training Room)
- Time Management for Working at Home (Virtual Training Room)