One of the most important documents for your future – make certain you get it right
What will be covered?
- What is a CV really for?
- What should be included and why?
- How do you promote yourself – making your CV live
- Making your CV stand out from the rest
- The style and format of a CV with impact
Who should attend?
This course is for anybody under the age of 23 who:
- wants to develop skills for the workplace, A levels, or university
- wants to build their life skills
- get motivated
- make productive use of spare time
Outcome and benefits
- Understand what employers, university boards, etc. are looking for
- Improve your future prospects
- Understand how to promote yourself more effectively
- Be more motivated
Course materials (included)
- Delegates receive courseware as a refresher following the course
- You will need internet access, and a tablet or computer with a large enough screen to see slides and other attendees, a camera, microphone & speakers
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Motivating Yourself (Virtual Training Room)
- Organising Your Time Effectively (Virtual Training Room)
- Working with Others (Virtual Training Room)
- The Power of a Positive Mindset and Personal Responsibility (Virtual Training Room)
- Communicating Effectively (Virtual Training Room)
- Preparing Yourself for an Interview (Virtual Training Room)