Selling needs a good understanding of customers, their needs and the importance of relationship building. This course develops relationship-building techniques for sales situations.
What will be covered?
- The main functions & influences to which people tend to respond, and those they use to assert influence
- The four main behavioural styles & their preferred approaches
- Use of the behavioural model to analyse traits, characteristics & functions of customers & others when building relationships
- How to modify own behaviour when building relationships with each behavioural style
- How to improve rapport-building & questioning to identify customer needs for each of the four styles
- How to match benefit selling & closing technique to each style
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- People with a good grasp of core selling skills who wish to develop their relationship building techniques in a sales situation
Outcome and benefits
- Develop awareness of different relationship & behavioural styles
- Match styles to create a more effective sales environment
- Understand the four different styles in the behavioural model
- Build skills & techniques to develop more effective sales relationships
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
A good grasp of core selling skills from experience or from a core selling skills course
Further courses that may be of interest: