Effective sales people are key to the success of any commercial organisation. Selling needs a good understanding of customers, their needs and the importance of relationship building. This is an opportunity for an individual to develop awareness of a structured sales process and the skills and techniques required to be successful.
What will be covered?
- Relationship based selling vs. product flogging
- A structured selling process model
- The knowledge, skills & attributes required to be an effective sales person
- Understanding the customer needs
- Questioning techniques & skills required to identify customer need
- Establishing rapport with your customer
- Understanding the benefits of simple language & explanations when promoting your product or service
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who are new to sales, as well as those wishing to improve their ‘core selling skills’
Outcome and benefits
- Develop awareness of a structured sales process
- Identify the relevant knowledge & skills required to be an effective sale person
- Identify the key elements for rapport building
- Understand the importance of identifying customer needs
- Understand key elements of a benefit selling model
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.