Objections are inevitable but should never be seen as a door slamming closed in your face. The key is to understand why the customer is objecting – you must take the time to uncover this if you hope to move forward in a mutually beneficial way.
What will be covered?
- Review of standard sales process to identify when & where objections arise
- Explore different objection handling techniques such as the CLEAR model
- Learn how to use the SPIN model for clarifying customer questions
- Use the Ladder technique to explore customer soft facts and identify the strength of resistance
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who have a good grasp of ‘core selling skills’ & wish to develop their objection techniques in a sales situation
Outcome and benefits
- Develop awareness of different relationship styles
- Match styles to create a more effective sales environment
- Understand objections and the different solutions required
- Understand the importance of questioning and challenging
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
A good grasp of ‘core selling skills’