If you are converting from Windows XP & Office 2003 to Windows 7 & Office 2010, this short course can save staff a lot of wasted time searching for things that they knew yesterday!
What will be covered?
- Windows 7 desktop, facilities & Gadgets
- The Start button & menus
- The Control Panel
- MS Office File Tab & Quick Access Toolbar
- Views & zooming
- The MS Office Ribbon – the big change
- Word, Excel & Outlook demonstrations
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- All staff who are changing to the newer versions of Windows and Office
Outcome and benefits
- Highlight key changes
- Address specific “how-to” questions
- Shorten the learning curve
- Quickly restore competence levels achieved with the earlier versions
- Support staff confidence in understanding the changes
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
This programme assumes that delegates have a reasonable level of proficiency in using the earlier versions – it is not suitable for absolute beginners.