The knowledge and skills you need to get the best out of this key productivity application.
What will be covered?
- Screen components
- Creating and revising documents
- Navigating and editing documents
- Formatting documents
- Sections – uses and types
- Tables – creating, editing and converting
- Styles – creation and modification
- The outline tool
- Inserting and modifying objects
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who are self-taught and would like to be more efficient and effective in the use of Word
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will be able to format documents properly making fuller use of Word’s facilities
- Be more effective in document creation
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest: