The knowledge and skills you need to get the best out of this key productivity application.
What will be covered?
- The Outlook Window
- Moving Around Outlook
- Creating a contact
- Creating & sending an E-mail message
- Reading & Replying to an E-mail message
- Managing E-mail messages
- Viewing your schedule
- Scheduling an appointment or event
- Planning a meeting
- Managing tasks
- Recording items in the journal
- Working with journal entries
- Organising information by categories
- Organising folders
- Viewing items in groups
- Sorting items
- Viewing specific files using filters
- Using Outlook Today
- Printing items from Outlook
- Writing miscellaneous notes
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who are self-taught and would like be more efficient and effective in the use of Outlook
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will be able to manage & organise their calendar, email messages and contacts
- Know how to view, sort & use filters
- Be more effective in their use of Outlook
- Save time and resource
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.