The knowledge and skills you need o get the best out of this key productivity application. Please book for the version you will be using!
What will be covered?
- Excel interface
- The Excel screen environment
- Navigation & selection
- Selection using mouse and keyboard
- Format versus reality
- Differentiate between data
- Absolute and Relative References
- Simple formulae
- Understand and use functions
- Data manipulation
- Search and replace specific items
- Sorting data
- Automatic Subtotals
- Pivot Tables
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who are self-taught and would like be more efficient and effective in the use of Excel
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will be able to build a spread sheet
- Use functions and data tools to manage information
- Be more effective in their use of Excel
- Save time and resource
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.