Understanding how a group of people become a team and how effective teams work together is key to effective leadership.
What will be covered?
- The characteristics of a team
- Teams vs. groups
- Team formation process
- High-performing teams
- Team alignment – sharing a vision & direction
- Team types – the implications for leadership & motivation
- Empowering the self-managing team – control v trust
- Organisational culture & the team
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for leaders at any level who need to:
- Understand how to build an effective team
- Get the most from an existing team
- Understand a dysfunctional team
Outcome and benefits
- An effective team is greater than the sum of its parts
- High-performing teams are more productive, motivated and committed to the work
- Team-working reduces absence and increases retention
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.