To manage more effectively the process of gaining and keeping the support of stakeholders.
What will be covered?
- Stakeholder analysis
- Identify key stakeholders
- Prioritise stakeholders according to their influence and interests
- Understand stakeholders needs, opinions and issues
- Stakeholder management
- Using the results of stakeholder analysis
- Planning to win and maintain support
- Planning stakeholder communication and participation
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Senior Executives
- Those who have relationships with any stakeholder
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will have some simple tools to make the process of managing stakeholders more consistent and effective.
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.