The ability to solve problems and make decisions is an essential skill for managers at all levels, and can have significant benefits for all concerned
What will be covered?
- Effective problem analysis
- How to identify and evaluate solutions
- Understanding the role of decision-making in problem solving
- The use of creative thinking
- Effective communication & implementation of decisions effectively
- Evaluation of outcomes to avoid future problems
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Managers at any level
- Team leaders & supervisors
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will learn how to solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Understanding cause and effect will help to ensure that the right problems are solved
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.