This course provides a broad overview of HR issues. Anyone involved in the management of people and their careers on behalf of an organisation needs an understanding of this topic.
What will be covered?
- HR – The Role & Responsibilities
- HR Best Practice – An Overview
- Employment Law
- Legal Responsibilities
- Discipline, Dismissal & Absence Management
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone new to HR
- Anyone considering a move into HR
- Those taking on HR responsibilities within the workplace
- Leaders at all levels who need an awareness of HR
Outcome and benefits
- Understand the current and future responsibilities of HR professionals
- Use HR Best Practice in the Employee Lifecycle
- Gain an understanding of the Legal Landscape
- Participate in performance appraisals & absence management issues
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Formal Disciplinary Processes – An Introduction
- Equality Law – An Information Session
- Underperformance and How to Manage It
- Dignity at Work
- Absence Management & Return to Work Interviews