The Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management aims to give practising and potential managers the foundation for their formal development in this role.
What will be covered?
Understanding the management role
- Understanding Organisations
- The Role of Middle Management in Organisational Achievement
- The Role of Communication and Relationships
- Personal Development
- The Key Players
- The Language of Quality
- Operations Management
Developing Critical Thinking
- Becoming a Critical Thinker
- The Scientific Method
- Logic & Reason
- Values, Beliefs & Attitude
Leading Innovation and Change
- Understanding Innovation & Change Management
- Proposing innovative Solutions for Organisational Improvement
- Leading Change within an Organisation
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who are due to become middle or senior managers
- Those new to middle or senior management
- Those with limited formal training who would like to develop their skills further
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will start to think at a more strategic level
- Develop critical thinking and analysis
- Build confidence in management knowledge at a higher level
- Be a change leader in the organisation
If eligible delegates on this programme will be supported financially by the Department of Education, Sport & Culture.
If eligible a 30% funding available from the DESC which calculates to £508 + vat. Details of the scheme can be found here. We will help you complete the paperwork, so chat to us today.
There is an option to attend this programme without pursuing the qualification. Delegates choosing this option will not be registered with the Institute of Leadership & Management, and will not undergo the assessments.
Delegates choosing this option will therefore receive a discount of £250 (the cost of registration and marking of assessments), but should be aware that government funding may be affected.
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.