The Level 2 Certificate in Leadership & Team Skills aims to give practicing and potential team or cell leaders the foundation for their formal development.
What will be covered?
- Developing yourself as a team leader
- Improving the performance of the work team
- Planning and monitoring work
- Using information to solve problems
- Understanding change in the workplace
- Using resources effectively & efficiently
- Briefing the work team
- Workplace communication
- Leading your team
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who are due to start managing a team
- Those who have been managing a team but have no formal training
- Those who would like to develop their leadership skills
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will gain basic leadership skills
- Greater confidence as a manager/leader
- Opportunity to network with likeminded individuals
- Gain an ILM qualification
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest:
To download the application pack please click HERE
If eligible delegates on this programme will be supported financially by the Department of Education, Sport & Culture.
If eligible a 30% funding available from the DESC which calculates to £388 + vat. Details of the scheme can be found here. We will help you complete the paperwork.
There is an option to attend this programme without pursuing the qualification. Delegates choosing this option will not be registered with the Institute of Leadership & Management, and will not undergo the assessments.
Delegates choosing this option will therefore receive a discount of £250 (the cost of registration and marking of assessments), but should be aware that government funding may be affected.