The best people choose their employer – not the other way around. Traditional methods aren’t fit for purpose and organisations need to know how to attract and retain the best staff in a limited talent pool. For more details, click here
What will be covered?
- Why an effective attraction strategy is essential
- The difference between a job spec and a job ad
- What is employer branding and why it is crucial for attracting top talent?
- Google For Jobs – why you need to understand this recent major change to the recruitment industry
- How to ensure your job ads are Google friendly and will be found easier by candidates
- How to write compelling and persuasive job ads
- When should (or shouldn’t) you post your ads?
- Creating eye-catching, engaging social media posts
- Why the candidate journey is a crucial part of the recruitment process
- Applying for the job – what could go wrong?
- How to screen CVs & applicants quickly and effectively
- Planning the interview process
- How to conduct interviews that will analyse the most suitable person for the job
- Shortlisting, selecting and offering
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- HR professionals, recruiters and leaders involved in any stage of the recruitment process
Outcome and benefits
- An evaluation of their current skillset in attracting the best candidates to their jobs
- Knowledge and desire to make their candidate attraction as effective as possible
- The ability to gather further information for their job ads that will make them perform better
- Google friendly job ads
- A more seamless application process
- A properly screened dummy CV and candidate
- A range of interview styles and techniques
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
- A current live job, or a spec for a job ad that the trainee continuously hires for, or the toughest job to attract candidates to.
- Ideally, a laptop/PC to amend the job spec, complete the adbuilder and write the ad, however, this is not essential
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Talent Management: All You Need to Know
- Employee Induction Training Design