The ability to take direction, get behind a plan and be a team player is as important as leadership to the success of an organisation – the best leaders are also effective followers.
What will be covered?
- Why followership matters
- Risks and benefits
- The leader as a follower
- The qualities of effective followers
- Follower types and characteristics
- Developing effective followership
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Leaders at all levels
- Training & HR professionals
- Anybody who needs to build self-managed teams
Outcome and benefits
- Develop a more rounded view of leadership
- Understand the role of followership in
building self-managed teams
- Identify issues arising from poor followership
- Build support for your corporate vision
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.