To manage an increasingly diverse workforce needs a commitment to equality if both employer and staff are to benefit.
What will be covered?
- The importance of equality in a shrinking world
- Managing equality in a diverse workforce
- Attitude & culture – the leader’s role
- Building real equality in the workplace
- Overview of legal obligations
- The consequences of discrimination
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Senior managers who need to ensure a culture of equality
- Leaders at all levels who need to support &motivate staff from diverse backgrounds
Outcome and benefits
- Understand diversity, & why it’s important to manage diversity at work
- Understand the obligations placed on organisations & individuals by the law
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.