Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the ability to recognise, understand and manage our own emotions and those of others. EI is the foundation for critical skills necessary for good leadership.
What will be covered?
- Emotional intelligence and its role in effective leadership
- Create understanding of emotional intelligence using the EQ-i 2.0 model
- Enable participants to identify specific areas in their own EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Reports and build an action plan to work on areas to develop further and leverage strengths
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone in a leadership role
Outcome and benefits
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership
- Explore key areas of leadership in relation to emotional intelligence
- Understand the key elements of the EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Report
- Articulate strengths and areas with opportunity for growth
- Identify and understand how aspects of emotional intelligence lead to derailing behaviours
- Apply learning and develop a personal EQ-I 2.0 learning plan
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
- Participants will need to complete an online EQ-I 2.0 inventory
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Emotional Intelligence: an Introduction
- Introduction to Leadership & Management
- Developing an Emotionally Intelligent Team