A positive and inclusive working environment is important to achievement, and everyone should know how to contribute to promoting dignity at work
What will be covered?
- What do we mean by dignity at work?
- Right or responsibility?
- Creating a positive environment
- An exploration of all aspects of harassment & bullying
- Actions to be taken – what managers and staff can do to contribute to a positive working environment
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Staff at all levels of an organisation
Outcome and benefits
- Understand legal frameworks around dignity at work
- Recognise inappropriate behaviour and the impact it can have in the workplace
- Tackling inappropriate behaviour with confidence
- Tips on how to promote a positive working environment
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Formal Disciplinary Processes – An Introduction
- Equality Law – An Information Session
- Underperformance and How to Manage It
- Absence Management & Return to Work Interviews
- Introduction to Human Resource Management