The success of the organisation depends increasingly on the success of teams; how well teams relate to each other is crucial. This workshop will focus on ways to help the team to knit together and improve their level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
What will be covered?
- Team emotional intelligence
- Team emotional competence
- Team purpose
- Building team trust
- Effective EQ communication in teams
- Understanding disagreements
- The awakened team
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who works as part of a team
- All Leaders and Managers of teams
Outcome and benefits
- Explore the dynamics of dysfunctional teams, looking at underlying problems
- Learn how to deal with disagreements early and build trust in the team
- Support the team to make better use of their skills and focus on their common purpose
- Use open dialogue to achieve mutual respect
- Create a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Improve productivity and team learning
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.