To enhance critical thinking techniques to reach and present reasonable and justifiable positions.
What will be covered?
- Enhancing critical thinking skills
- Acquisition and use of qualitative & quantitative information
- Information sufficiency
- Reaching a well justified decision
- The scientific method, logic & reason and their role in analysis and decision making
- Critically checking thoughts, actions and decisions at each stage
- Consistent processes for effective evaluation of information
- Values, attitudes and beliefs and their role in corporate culture and leadership
- The effect of basic assumptions and values on corporate culture
- The effect of values, beliefs and attitudes on our ability to think critically
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Senior Executives
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will enhance their ability to base their judgement on a consistent process that others can understand
- Delegates will understand the need to explain the way in which decisions are reached
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.