Coaching takes learning from the classroom to the workplace –NLP makes this more effective by helping individuals to think for themselves and find ways to make things happen. NLP Coaching helps team members to take charge of improving performance – you can help make the difference.
What will be covered?
- Three Principle Instruments of coaching
- The importance of ‘attitude’ or ‘mindset’
- The ‘Logical Levels’ model
- Viable goals, future desired states & well formed outcomes
- Perceptual Positioning technique
- Techniques for ‘external’ and ‘internal’ conflict
- The importance of Clean and Reflective Language
- The ‘Timeline’, The Meta-Programme concept and the four motivational filters
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Team leaders and managers at any level
- On-the-job trainers
- Those coaching others
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will learn different techniques to make coaching more effective, and to help a coachee to take ownership of their own performance
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
Delegates should have completed Communication: Advanced Techniques Using NLP, or a similar introduction to NLP principles and techniques.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Institute of Leadership & Management qualifications