Strategic planning requires consideration of many and varied internal and external factors and the continued engagement of stakeholders if businesses are to deliver their goals.
What will be covered?
- Reviewing the organisations purpose, vision and values with stakeholders.
- Analysing the external organisational environment to identify trends, opportunities and threats.
- Assessing organisational performance in achieving corporate goals, vision and values.
- Identifying and evaluating strategic options based on the organisational review, and make decisions about the most appropriate course of actions.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Company directors and senior executives involved in deciding company policy and strategy.
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will have a toolkit of techniques to apply in the workplace.
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.