Wellbeing is an essential tool for happiness and health; it is also essential for feeling able to cope with hectic & busy lifestyles & work commitments. Learn how to improve wellbeing & build resilience to deal with challenge & change
What will be covered?
- Increase awareness relating to the emotions of change
- How change can impact on wellbeing
- The role of resilience in improving wellbeing
- Introduction to tools and techniques to improve wellbeing and increase resilience
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who wants to learn techniques to increase their wellbeing and resilience
- Individuals facing pressure due to change
- Leaders and professionals at all levels
- HR professionals wishing to refresh and enhance their understanding of this key cause of personnel issues
Outcome and benefits
- A range of support mechanisms to increase wellbeing for yourself and others
- An understanding of personal character strengths and how they can help to support your wellbeing
- An understanding of the impact of wellbeing and resilience to the individual and the organisation
- An action plan for short- and long-term strategies to improve wellbeing
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Emotional Intelligence: an Introduction
- Mental Toughness: the ability to bounce back in tough times
- Confidence for Growth & Development