Resilience is a key component of good mental health; it is our ability to bounce back when things don’t go as planned. It is essential for coping with busy lifestyles and work commitments.
What will be covered?
- Understanding the issues affecting resilience
- The positive impact of resilience & a positive mind-set on individuals & organisations
- How stress impacts on resilience
- Introduction to tools & techniques to increase resilience
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone who wants to learn techniques to increase their resilience
- Individuals facing pressure due to change or challenges at work or home
- Leaders and professionals at all levels
- HR professionals wishing to refresh and enhance their understanding of this key cause of personnel issues
Outcome and benefits
- Enhanced potential for resilience
- An understanding of why we feel the way we do
- Strategies to deal with situations more effectively
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Wellbeing: an Introduction
- Emotional Intelligence: an Introduction
- Mental Toughness: the ability to bounce back in tough times
- Confidence for Growth & Development