Personal branding, by definition, is the process by which we market ourselves to others. You can start to think about what face you want to show to the world and how you want to position yourself for success.
What will be covered?
- Identifying factors that can influence personal impact
- Understanding body language & non verbal communication
- Identifying own strengths and areas of development in terms of your personal influence at work
- Building a personal brand
- Rapport & building effective relationships
- Assertiveness & taking personal responsibility
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Managers & supervisors
- Customer service staff
- Front line & call centre staff
- Those who sell
- Individuals who deliver presentations
Outcome and benefits
Delegates will be able to:
- Understand new techniques to create effective relationships with others
- Feel & appear more confident in any situation
- Have more self awareness regarding the current impact & influence you have
- Create an individual personal action plan for a successful way forward
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.