Learning to deal with challenges and pressure effectively. Understand your own stress triggers and establish coping strategies to enable you to bounce back quicker. A MUST for all leaders in the current climate.
What will be covered?
- Understanding Mental Toughness
- Fatigue & Procrastination
- Managing Stress
- Team Toughness
- Action Planning
- Measuring Mental Toughness
- Solutions, Tools & Techniques
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Individuals leading a team
- Those who work in a pressurised environment
- Project managers
- Those who want to increase their confidence, resilience & ability to deal with challenge
Outcome and benefits
- Putting Mental Toughness into context by understanding stressors, pressure and challenge
- Biofeedback review using diagnostic equipment
- Solutions, tools and techniques for developing Mental Toughness and managing stress
- Create an action plan including both short term and longer term strategies
Course materials (included)
Use is made of inventories and measures to aid preparation and analysis – including MTQ48
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.