The success of any business is built on the performance of its people. Insights discovery is a simple model that helps us to understand ourselves and others. Insights uses four colours to describe distinct personality preferences.
What will be covered?
- Colour energies
- Recognising differences
- Adapting and connecting
- Working with your Profile
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- People at all levels who work with others.
- Teams and individuals who need to develop understanding of themselves and others
Outcome and benefits
- Discover more about yourself
- Learn how to adapt your behaviours to interact more effectively with others
- Recognise and appreciate other’s differences
- Improve our understanding of how we communicate as individuals
Course materials (included)
Delegates will receive a unique Insights Discovery Personal Profile that outline:
- Personal Style, interaction with others & decision making
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Value individuals bring to the team
- Management Style
- Barriers to effective communication
- How people like to be managed
- How people prefer to communicate
- Strategies for interacting with those of an opposite type
The profile is versatile and in-depth enough to help with a wide range of issues, changes and growth.
Delegates also receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course.
Delegates will need to complete an online Insights Discovery instrument
Further courses that may be of interest:
- Communication Plus: Advanced Techniques using NLP
- Emotional Intelligence: an Introduction