When done in the right way and with the right intentions, feedback is the pathway to great performance. To improve performance staff need to know how they are doing; this must be delivered carefully and frequently.
What will be covered?
- Fundamentals of communication
- Barriers to communication and overcoming them
- Non-verbal communication
- Understanding the importance of feedback
- How to give and receive feedback
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who would like to improve their communication skills
- Those who would like to improve their working relationships
- Those seeking a refresher to get out of bad habits
Outcome and benefits
- Become more self-aware
- Improve communication style and approach
- Helping others feel valued
- Improve performance
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.