Highly intelligent and skilled people can be more effective when they understand the effect of feelings and emotions on people’s behaviour.
What will be covered?
- Introduction to the principles of EI
- The core competencies of emotionally intelligent individuals
- Impact on performance – self awareness
- Understanding other people’s emotions
- Use of EI in relationships
Who should attend?
- This course is ideal for any individual who has little or no experience of emotional intelligence who would like to understand how to become more effective in key areas of their business and personal lives
Outcome and benefits
- Understand the benefits of being emotionally intelligent
- Identify own emotions and their impact on performance – self awareness
- Understand other people’s emotions – social awareness
- Enhance personal and team effectiveness
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.
Further courses that may be of interest: