To understand the intents behind difficult behaviour and to learn effective strategies to deal with them.
What will be covered?
- Recognising and understanding types of behaviour
- Reading changes in behaviour
- Skilful communication
- Handling types of behaviour
- Our attitude and ways we can change it
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those who find the behaviours of others in the workplace challenging
- Those seeking to improve communication with difficult people
Outcome and benefits
- Delegates will be equipped with the skills to get behind the intent of difficult behaviour and be more confident about dealing with difficult people
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.