Self-confidence is extremely important in almost every aspect of our lives, yet so many struggle to find it. The good news is that self-confidence really can be learned and built on. When you build self-confidence you will also be building your own path to success.
What will be covered?
- Identify your own areas of inspiration and strength
- Stop ‘hiding out’ and start using your full potential
- Turn fear into power through positive action
- Step into your potential using SMART goals
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Those wishing to build confidence and self esteem
- Those seeking to discover their true talents and natural abilities
- Those who recognise they have more to give but don’t know where to start
- Those seeking to move up the career ladder
Outcome and benefits
- Recognise your real motivators & what you are good at
- Become more self-aware
- Become more willing to take risks and go the extra mile
- Understand how to achieve your best and learn from your mistakes
Course materials (included)
Delegates receive courseware to refer to throughout the course and as a refresher following the course.
Optional service – 360 degree feedback – this includes feedback from the individual’s Manager, peers, team members and customers (as appropriate). It can be used for staff development, coaching, managing performance, talent identification and management. For more information contact us on 664789
There are no pre-requisites for this programme.